Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas pictures

I thought I would put my Christmas newsletter on here. A lot of the information is things that I already put on the blog, but you are welcome to read it. Merry Christmas and a happy new year, you all!!!



Dear family and friends,
This year has been one of changes and excitement for Brandon and me! This past year I finished teaching 5th grade and Brandon graduated from BYU-Idaho. After that, we moved to Ridgecrest, California in the hopes of settling down in Brandon’s hometown. Since we were both able to get jobs here, I think that we made the right choice.

Right now I’m a long-term Kindergarten substitute at Faller Elementary School. Brandon is working on the China Lake Naval Base as a Java Developer. His job has been a big blessing for our family. Because he has such a great job here, we are looking around at houses in the area so that we can settle down. That, for me, is very good news since our first baby is also on the way (coming around April 20th). We recently found out that the baby will be a girl. I’m so excited- bring on the frilly dresses and bows!

We are loving life right now. We can’t even imagine the fun and excitement of the upcoming year. I’m sure that we’ll have all sorts of fun baby stories to tell next year. We hope that you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

Love you all!
Brandon and Christina MacGregor

3 comments:

  1. super cute family picture! can't wait to see you guys in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) 2011 sounds like it was a pretty good year! Cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute! We are excited to meet this new little girl.

    ReplyDelete